Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! I'm back! Yippe! Girls Camp was so much fun! We went to Aspen Ridge in Idaho! I got to swim in the lake and get some slushies that came wtih water bottles to take home and even a healing stone! I even got to go horseback riding! It was so much fun! We went on a REALLY easy trial the first ride. Then, wse liked it so much, we signed up for another trial, only this one was for riders that ONLY felt really comfortable on a horse. (That's me! lol!) Let me tell you, I'm glad! Even though I've grown up with horses and have ridden them as long as I can remember, some of that trail was even scary for me! We went on very steep hills that you could basically slide down and stuff like that. Well, I guess I'd better go. I will tell ya'll more about it later! ttyl!

No comments: